WEEK #20.1 STUDENT ROBOTICS

This week we got a lot done!

We switched over from two omniwheels to one swiveling  wheel at the back to reduce friction. We got our servos to finally turn 180° by using our Arduino instead of the SR-Servoboard. We did some touch-ups to the bots inertia (some of which were to accompany the change in wheels).

And last but definitely not least, WE GOT OUR BOT TO EXECUTE main() FULLY!!!

Take a look:

WEEK #19.1 STUDENT ROBOTICS

WERE FINALLY TESTING!!!

While our code  was already finished before  Christmas  we have had some hiccups with our hardware. Trying our best to get stepper motors to work, switching to dc motors when realizing that steppers weren't strong enough, wasting a lot of time trying to get our robot to drive straight using a 3-Axis-Magnetometer and finally settling  on using  preset constants cost us a lot of time.

We are now doing our best to catch up as much as possible until the competition and  are hoping were not the only ones who's timetable has been  shaken up a bit.

WEEK #12.2 STUDENT ROBOTICS

This week we did some work on building our robot.
Seeing as coding has been completed, we can focus all our efforts on finishing the robots hardware, so we can start the testing everything together soon.

We were also going to release a video on how our robot calculates its position inside the arena, but due to some time problems, it will be delayed until some time next week.

Week #12.1

Last Thursday we visited our patron MircroNova. We got informed about how they plan their projects and how their project management works. We are proud to say that our project management doesn't differ too much from their management and we can say we're quite happy with our time and project management.

Measure Analyze Improve