Week #14.1

This week we did a little bit of coding. We tried to get our robot to drive in a strait line, but it didn’t work because of a mistake in the ruggeduino code.  After we fixed it, our robot still didn’t want to drive strait forward because one of our sensors was not reading what it was suppose to. We still have no clue why. The last three years our robot hasn’t been able to drive in a strait line, so we would really not like this to be the fourth one. 😉

(author: Thorben)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.