Week #20.1 – Team England

This week we got a lot done! We switched over from two omniwheels to one swiveling wheel at the back to reduce friction. We got our servos to finally turn 180° by using our Arduino instead of the SR-Servoboard. We did some touch-ups to the bots inertia (some of which were to accompany the change … Week #20.1 – Team England weiterlesen

Week #19.1 – Team England

WE'RE FINALLY TESTING!!! While our code  was already finished before  Christmas  we have had some hiccups with our hardware. Trying our best to get stepper motors to work, switching to dc motors when realizing that steppers weren't strong enough, wasting a lot of time trying to get our robot to drive straight using a 3-Axis-Magnetometer … Week #19.1 – Team England weiterlesen

Week #18.1 – Team England

Before our holidays we had some problems with our Ruggeduino, we thought it might be broken, so we decided to switch over to an arduino.  Big thanks to Rich and Peter from the blue shirts to helping us with our arduino. Hopefully we can start testing the entire robot this week. Here's our new setup … Week #18.1 – Team England weiterlesen