Week #20.1 – Team England

This week we got a lot done!

We switched over from two omniwheels to one swiveling wheel at the back to reduce friction. We got our servos to finally turn 180° by using our Arduino instead of the SR-Servoboard. We did some touch-ups to the bots inertia (some of which were to accompany the change in wheels).

And last but definitely not least, WE GOT OUR BOT TO EXECUTE main() FULLY!!!

Take a look:

(author: Thorben)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.