This week we made big improvements and finished the hardware successfully. We have been planning to use the MAI logo instead of the DVD logo on the top of the robot.

We ordered 2 kg of iron powder to increase the weight of the robot on the competition day. Since the motors and the wheels have arrived, we can start the assembly of the last few parts.

Our software team has successfully programmed a prototype software that just waits to be tested.

For the interim meeting we have created a presentation and studied it.

(author: Daniel)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.