The past two weeks we finally started to code seriously. We upload the code to our gitlab as soon as it passes our quality checks. 😉 We are also finished with debugging and the bot is able to move.The hardware is almost done, as well. This video shows the simulation of our suction system:

Luckily, we managed to fit the undeployed dimensions quite perfectly.

(author: Leonie)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.