The past two weeks we finally started building our robot. During the building process we recognized some issues concerning the design.

We decided that the cutout in the front should be closed so collecting the beacons could work properly. Another problem is the design of the “arm”, which we need to overthink urgently.

We also came to the conclusion to use the brain board for coding, by using Python. Otherwise we would have to change the wiring completely, which would make everything much more complicated.

(author: Leonie)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.