The members of our group are living in several different villages. Thus communication tools are very important for us. This week, we’re expanding our social contact from WhatsApp to Discord and Google Drive. Our software team starts by reading the Python environment.

We also found the first flaws in our initial design. Either the tokens are too big or the robot is too narrow. Hm… i guess, the tokens… 😉 Anyway: The robot base needs more width to catch the tokens. Furthermore we did a complete redesign of the robot arm. Thus we need two servo motors less compared to the initial concept. Finally we repositioned the ballcasters of our robot. Take a look at our updated technical design:

(author: Daniel)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.