Student Robotics – first python experiences

This week our software team wrote their first line of code in python. Unfortunately we discovered new important problems we didn’t notice. Another point is we didn’t upgrade our model - hopefully we will have done it next week. The manufacture of our robot is starting. If everything works as intended, it will be a modular, wooden robot. We are still … Student Robotics – first python experiences weiterlesen

SAM – anemometer upgrade

Recently we have been pondering over how to make SAM a more approachable and practical project. During that process we came up with quite some exciting ideas which shall be revealed shortly, so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, we decided to build in another part, an anemometer to be exact, in order to … SAM – anemometer upgrade weiterlesen