MAI Cup Senior: Revising the Drafts

Our design is changing again! We have noticed a few problems with the old one and improved it. We are now using cogwheels to divert the circular motion of the motors to the side of the robot. We also got a piece of wood in the front of the robot to push a button in the goal area. Another thing is that we now got some motors and a microcontroller so we can adjust the model accordingly. We are completing the parts list, starting to think about the code and starting to draw the schematic.

(author: Marco)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.