We’ve made some progress in the design of the CanSat over the last week, but in the process we accidentally broke our model by using an oversized screw.

But that taught us that the model had to be more stable. 😎 We also had to make the hole for the carabiner bigger, because it didn’t fit before. We’ve also been able to make a lot of progress with the parachute, because we started to sew the first parachute.

(author: Catrina, Sophie)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.