Merry Christmas for everyone! And let's hope for a lot of thrilling competition days in the year 2020!
Besides preparing for school, we used our free time during the autumn holidays for further progressing on our bots. First of all we want to thank Henrik, a Eurobot referee, who visited us a few days ago and gave us very helpful feedback on our robots. Last week we finally carved out where exactly we … Eurobot – holiday/vacation progress weiterlesen
This week the final rules got published which made us very happy. Now we can devote ourselves to fine-tuning the design. So, our smaller bot now definitely has its wheels in the middle of its side. We also calculated the pressure that will weigh on the ball casters. Furthermore we decided to place some of … Eurobot rules finalized weiterlesen
Thank you for organizing the purchase of the buoys!
We had two meetings. The groups for Great Britain (Student Robotics), France (Eurobot) and Munich (Schüler bauen Roboter) had been built up. I don't know the name of the last group. It is some strange abbreviation. (author: Bastian)
After having had a lot of fun last year, we are very motivated to take part in this year's Eurobot competitions. The topic this year is Sail the world. Our main robot should be able to bring buoys into the harbour, separate them by their colour, hiss a flag and estimate its own performance. The … Sail the world! weiterlesen
The software for big bot is up and running. Also we are fixing our wheel problem. They`re now made of metal instead of aluminum. The small bot is also making progress. By the end of the week the Hardware will be finished and the coders can go to work. (author: Christopher)
This week we finally received a reply from the forum, saying our solution is totally legal. We are finished with building, so there are just a few lines of code to go. 🙂 (author: Leonie)
Unfortunally we still have no feedback from the forum on our questions concearning the experiment. This week we bought all the wood and finished testing of the components. We manage to fit the dimensions with our current building plan. (author: Leonie)
The past two weeks we finally started to code seriously. We upload the code to our gitlab as soon as it passes our quality checks. 😉 We are also finished with debugging and the bot is able to move.The hardware is almost done, as well. This video shows the simulation of our suction system: Luckily, … Eurobot 2018/2019 – Short update on the big bot weiterlesen