On our first day we arrived at London Gatwick and took a National Express bus to Southampton. As we checked into our Hotel and headed out looking for some food. After having lunch at a furniture shop of our choice, the assembly process of our bot started. On the next day we got up early … SR 2018/2019 – The Competition weiterlesen
We are making great progress on our sensor automation module SAM. Sadly we noticed that there are no open category competitions near our school. We keep on working on the SAM. It is a great and fun project. But it seems that we won't be joining the WRO any time soon.
The software for big bot is up and running. Also we are fixing our wheel problem. They`re now made of metal instead of aluminum. The small bot is also making progress. By the end of the week the Hardware will be finished and the coders can go to work. (author: Christopher)
We have made great progress the last two weeks. The building of the bot is in its final stages. The suctionsystem and the arm are finished, so we only have to put the parts together. After that we will start our test, if the Software works or not and of course to fix the bugs … Student Robotics 2018/2019 – further working on the robot weiterlesen
We are currently working on a concept for the World Robot Olympiad. We intend to build a "Sensor Automation Module" (SAM) for the city of the future.
My youngest brethren joined a competition on the topic "latin". They had a good time creating a video about a young roman doing a time travel. I am rooting for them! (author: James)
We are proud to announce the arrival of a new crew member. She brought us a gift in honour of our mascot James. Needless to say it was delicious!
Performing a stress test on our wheels:
This week we finally received a reply from the forum, saying our solution is totally legal. We are finished with building, so there are just a few lines of code to go. 🙂 (author: Leonie)
The past two weeks we finally started building our robot. During the building process we recognized some issues concerning the design. We decided that the cutout in the front should be closed so collecting the beacons could work properly. Another problem is the design of the “arm”, which we need to overthink urgently. We also … Student Robotics 2018/2019 – progress on building the robot weiterlesen