Less then two months are remaining until we have to have our little experiment up and running. According to our well-thought through schedule, we need to step up our game a bit in order to make the process we desire. Therefore, we are meeting at least twice a week at our testing area permanently from now. Every monday and friday of the week is dedicated to trial and error testing, e.g. troubleshooting our horrible math within the code as we did last monday. But it seems that we are learning from our faults, we managed to solve our problems and are now able to orientate inside the arena and to find our way into our own zone.
We will provided fitting visuals as soon as possible.