This week we updated our robot by adding a safety switch that shuts down the robot in an emergency. Furthermore we tried to find out if the „hidden compartement“ of our robot is big enough to hold the hardware. In addition, our software team tried to learn the programming language by writing their first code.

Now we are waiting for our kit which will be sent from England to Bavaria.

(author: Daniel)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.