This week we rebuilt the line sensors because they hadn`t worked properly. Finally, they do their job. We went on coding the bot. We coded more than 300 lines. The first code is almost finished. The bot can now drive through the maze. We are about to fit in the ball caster. The ball caster is necessary for the bot to be able to go in a straight line. We are now in the trial period.

(author: Christoph)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.