We tried to make our CanSat more stable by gluing foam around it for protection, but when we tested it the bottom of the satellite broke again. So we decided to do a completely new design, which we hope will come out of it with no damage so it will hold up better. Furthermore we noticed a problem with our parachute: It did not unfold during this test. Take a look:

Take a look at the broken cansat and our beautiful copper weights to simulate the final weight of the cansat. 😉

(author: Sophie)

Ein Kommentar zu „CanSat: Further Stability Tests

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.