We finished the parachute: we used the new fabric band and adjusted the cords. We also improved our folding technique. We tested the parachute by throwing it off the school roof with a prototype of our CanSat. Take a look:

We are proud to say: After our devastating first test… Our CanSat survives the drops from different heights! 😎

(author: Sophie)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.